Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Seems like I have something to say, just not exactly sure what.

-i'm happy around you. of course it's now.
-i'm pissed around you. what the fuck? all i have to say. what the fuck?

today was awesome, but feels unfinished.

people so oblivious piss me off.

next year excites me.

next year frightens me.

i'm afraid of messing with well enough. i need to stop because some things can't wait.


i've done nothing that warrants this. i've done nothing but stand by your side. i don't deserve that and i'm not taking it any longer.



We're losing daylight but I cant work any faster.
Under the veil of dusk we go on,
Don’t close your eyes.
What if it all disappears in the shadows that reach from the stars?

If I held my ground would you ask me to change?
This drought bleeds on now we're dancing for rain
We drink the air but it’s still not the same
These worlds collide but the distance remains
We point the finger, never accept the blame and I know, And I know

You’ve bled me dry but I’m still breathing
I swear I’m sucking dry the sky

And you wont ever find us kneeling
Or swallowing your lies

No comments:

Post a Comment